CEE Attorneys Slovakia Represents Founders of TTS Martin in Acquisition by Innogy Czech Republic

Bratislava, August 11, 2022 – CEE Attorneys Slovakia is pleased to announce its role in facilitating the successful acquisition of a majority stake in TTS Martin, a renowned Slovak manufacturer of cogeneration units and backup power sources, by Innogy Czech Republic.

Established in 2000 by Vladimír Korec, TTS Martin has garnered a reputation for excellence in the field of manufacturing cogeneration units and backup power sources, serving diverse industrial and commercial sectors.

In this transaction, Innogy Group has acquired an 80% stake in TTS Martin, marking a significant strategic move to expand its presence in the Slovak market. The remaining 20% stake will continue to be controlled by Ondrej Korec, son of the company’s founder, Vladimír Korec.

CEE Attorneys Slovakia facilitated every aspect of the transaction, from the due diligence process to structuring the deal and conducting negotiations leading to the successful closing of the transaction. With our expertise in corporate law and deep understanding of the Slovak business landscape, the team of CEE Attorneys Slovakia, Michal Martinák (Managing Partner) and Andrea Peleščáková (Senior Associate), ensured a seamless and efficient transaction process for all parties involved.

“We are proud to have been instrumental in facilitating this major acquisition of TTS Martin by Innogy Czech Republic,” said Michal Martinák, Managing Partner at CEE Attorneys Slovakia. “This transaction underscores the strength of Slovakia’s industrial sector and the attractiveness of its energy market to international investors. We congratulate both TTS Martin and Innogy Czech Republic on this significant milestone and look forward to witnessing the continued success of the company under its new ownership.”


Interact law conference in New York

Partners from the Prague office of CEE Attorneys attended the Interact Law conference in New York City.

CEE Attorneys has provided comprehensive legal advisory in the sale of 100% shareholding in BPOWER, a.s. to BITZER SE.

BITZER SE, a German world´s leading refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump specialist, acquired Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC) systems specialist BPOWER, a.s.

This site is registered on wpml.org as a development site. Switch to a production site key to remove this banner.